Rosehill TPV® is a Thermoplastic Vulcanised Coloured Rubber. Developed to be a robust and versatile alternative to other products of its type, it is made from premium quality virgin rubber, anti-oxidants, UV stabilisers and pigments. Tried and tested in the harsh Australian climate for ten years, it offers superior UV stability and colour consistency.
We also supply top of the range polyurethane binders to use with Rosehill TPV® rubber wetpour. Rosehill TPV® is long lasting and remains flexible for many years.
Rosehill TPV® benefits:
- QUV Weatherometer testing
- Does not leach out black carbon or colour pigments
- Will not fade to white over time
- Good luminosity
- Rubber granules are non-porous compared to EPDM. This means that the polyurethane cannot be absorbed by the TPV and so the surface stays softer for longer
- Long wearing, high elasticity recovery
- Colour consistency
- Does not contain heavy metals. Is non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Flame retardant granules also available
- Minimum dust levels which achieve less Polyurethane usage
- Complies to Australian standard ASNZ 4422:1986 as well as global standards BS EN 1177 and BS 7188
- Available in 20 colours and 2 grades.
Contact us for free samples.