Rubber wetpour, installed by experts, is an ideal solution for your sporting needs. For clubs and schools, it offers particular benefits as minimal maintenance is required yet surfaces can be played on all year round, even in the wet. And for clubs playing ball games, it offers a constant and true ball bounce whilst reducing the risk of injury by providing a level playing surface. For Golf Clubs, these money-saving surfaces have many uses. They offer protection from golf shoes on walkways, even in the pro-shop, and create an easy way to differentiate concourse and marshalling areas.
Our Rubber Wetpour surfaces:
- Reduce the risk of slips and falls
- Are resistant to damage and the extremes of temperature
- Can be used in and outdoors
- Are colour consistent to look good throughout the year
- Are durable and long lasting
- Require minimal maintenance
Over the past 30 years, Synthetic Grass & Rubber Surfaces has installed rubber wetpour surfaces to meet the specific needs of a wide range of sporting activities for clubs, gyms, schools and golf clubs.
- Multi-purpose courts
- Badminton, tennis and volleyball courts
- Running tracks
- Shot put and discus pads
- Cricket and long jump run ups